MRTC Rail-Trail - BOPARC maintains over 50 miles of Rail-Trail on behalf of MRTC, both within and outside of the City of Morgantown. Go to: MRTC Website for complete details.
Krepps Park Trail - A meandering walk through the park, including stepping stones, grassy areas and wooded spaces.
White Park Trails - Shared-Use trail system in one of BOPARC's larger natural areas. White Park trails are enjoyed by hikers, mountain bikers, dog walkers and nature enthusiasts.
Marilla Park Trails - A woodland trail with abundant wildlife, the upper Marilla Park trail provides tranquil opportunities with close access to the Rail-Trail.
Dorsey's Knob Trails - Fields, forests and a hallmark overlook are all part of the Dorsey's Knob Park trail system.
Whitemoore Park Trail - An urban footpath leading from the Woodburn neighborhood to the Decker's Creek portion of the Rail-Trail.
- BOPARC Trails are shared-use trails. Please be aware of other users at all times.
- Stay on official trails only. Respect the environment, follow trail symbols and/or gravel and obvious trails only. NO switchbacks permitted. Some areas are being treated as restorations areas and should be avoided.
- Bikes yield to foot-traffic.
- Dogs must be leashed at ALL TIMES. This is a City of Morgantown Ordinance.
- Clean up after your dog and do not litter.
- DO NOT cut new trails or disturb trees or undergrowth. Trail repair and/or clearing is to be done by authorized volunteers or BOPARC personnel only.
- Respect wildlife.